Has anyone seen this? It is kind of reality hunting show on the OLN where rocker Ted Nugent host.
Really funny and they kill some monster bucks.
[image]http://www.tednugent.com/images/test5.jpg[/image]
Has anyone seen this? It is kind of reality hunting show on the OLN where rocker Ted Nugent host.
Really funny and they kill some monster bucks.
[image]http://www.tednugent.com/images/test5.jpg[/image]
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
is it reruns or new episodes
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I don't get that channel so i'm out on that one. Hopefully it will be on DVD.
crack is whack
I think this show is a little off kilter , but then again so is Ted . Most of the contestants are laughable and out of their element . I enjoyed alot of his music when I was in hs decades ago . Classics like "Cat Scratch Fever" , "Free For All" and "[censored] Dang Sweet [censored]".
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks